Cooperation with the Institute of Electronic Commerce and Digital Markets
Are you interested in cooperating with our institute? The following information will answer first questions you might have.
Wide range of cooperation possibilities
The focus of our research and teaching is the marketing of products and services in digital markets as well as the measurement of consumer behavior in all areas of online retail. Our goal is to identify behavioral drivers of consumer decisions and to quantitatively analyze them.
A detailed overview of our research interests can be found here. (Link)
Our methodological expertise is in the area of quantitative empirical research, i.e. we work with extensive data sets (customer data, transaction data, click streams, ...) and rigorous econometric methods to model and forecast consumer behavior. For cooperations, field tests (A / B Testing) offer a particularly exciting methodological approach to analyze consumer behavior.
Added-value of a cooperation with our institute
- We have many years of experience in conducting empirical research studies and in quantitative data analysis
- We deliver scientifically proven insights about the behavior of your customers as well as practical recommendations for action
- You will have the opportunity to network with scientists and practitioners
- We are available for a presentation of the results of the joint research project at internal and external events
- You will cooperate with one of the leading European universities
Our cooperation partners come from a wide variety of industries including services, transportation, retail, media, manufacturing and telecommunications.
If you have a current problem which you would like to resolve in cooperation with our institute, or if you have any questions regarding the procedure of a cooperation, please write us an e-mail or call us.
Prof. Dr. Martin Spann
Phone: +49 (0) 89/2180 - 72051